Friday, June 18, 2010

My Two Cents

I think you did pretty well, sweetheart, in covering the last few months. I suppose I could add some of our family news. Little Arleah was born to Tae and Steve in March and has been a completely delightful new niece. My Mom had gastric bypass surgery and is losing tons of weight very fast! I can't wait to go shopping with her soon. I'm also making a cd with my brother and sister. It should be finished soon if the "Diva" (Jason) would get off his high horse and work. We'll see. Speaking of Jason, he got his mission call to Paraguay, Ascuncion North. We're very excited for him. I continue to work on my book and stories and my sister joins me in my efforts. I love my new job and Aaron's too. Yes there are a lot of bills and times are hard, but they're good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment