Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life is sweet

We have many joys in our life. Every morning I wake up in the arms of my husband brings me happiness I never saw coming. And our animals. Their quirky personalities, their unconditional love, all the little tricks they do, add such spice to life. I couldn't live without them. And Spring is on the way. Warmer air and melting snow give me all kins of happy feelings. I have to remind myself daily to cling to these things or else the stress of each days chores and duties plummets me into depression. So here's a big thank you to my sweetheart for making me laugh every night, and to my animals for making me laugh when Aaron isn't there. My little family makes life sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm so glad you guys have each other because you make such an awesome couple! I think everyone needs to step back like you and think about all they have to be thankful for!

    The melting snow and warmer air makes me so happy too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a precious post. :) Glad to hear that you are so happy.

    ReplyDelete