Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aaron and Jessica Plus 5 (without the drama)

One night at work there was a mouse running around the backroom. First so and so saw it, then another guy. Over there, now over here.

I finally saw the little guy running out in the open. I noticed how small it was compared to my huge ratses. Then I saw how it did a lot of things that the rats do- stand up on hind legs, sniff the air, wash whiskers with front paws, etc.

The next time a sighting was reported I did my best to catch the little bugger. I managed to do so, because I am awesome, without using my hands. I put the little guy in a box and showed him off to the coworkers. Some were screaming for its death.

I doubt I would have been able to kill the tiny thing before making the rat comparisons. AFTER that...no chance at all.

So I took him outside and let him go.

A week later I bought two pet mice.



The dark one is "Gus Gus" and the lighter one is "Fieval".

Shyla wants to eat them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I was blog hopping and found yours!!! Yeah, you guys are so cute together. Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete