Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Job!

Yay for me! I have been hired by Dillards! I'll be working full time and getting benefits. Aaron is thrilled, even if it does mean he has to go to school come Spring. I couldn't be happier. I get to work with clothing and home decor, I get to help people, and I'll finally be contributing equally to this little family. Nothing is worse to me than being a burden. My dad always said "Whatever you leave undone falls to your spouse to do." I hated it when my health or my inability to find full time work left Aaron with the burden of our family's finances (and sometimes the house work too). Nothing is worse to me than feeling useless. I'm so excited to finally be an equal contributer to our well being! So friends, come to Dillards and see me! I'll help you find that dream outfit (on sale ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment