Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ah, the pressures of being an adult. Eight hours a day, every day, just so that you can have three hours at home (that you spend coscious anyway). For me those three hours are often spent alone since my husband is sleeping (he works nights). Sigh. But enough complaining. That's what weekends are for right? To enjoy what you work so hard for. Sometimes I miss childhood, but then I think of repeating high school and I'm happy to be where I'm at.

I am so blessed when I think about it. I have a safe and steady home, a husband who loves me, family and friends near and far, and a small kitty that likes to purr and sit in my lap. What is it about a cat's purr that automatically relaxes and contents a person? My health is improving, though I doubt it will ever be really great but I can function each day so that's more than what it was. I like my job. I work for Filbies copy center and it's fun to run the machines and meet so many people. Today I got hit on by an old fat man. People are funny.

I'm glad that I can add to this blog. After all, Aaron's perspective can be skewed sometimes ;) so mine will help to balance things out. I love you, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment