Monday, May 11, 2009

The first of many

So here we are.

This will be quite the adventure for anyone who reads this. Where to start, where to start...

Well, Jessica and I have been married for almost 17 months now. I remember the first year and how every month seemed as if it was a miracle. The months are just flying by now. Oh, and just because we have been married for a year...DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BABIES SOON!

Quit asking or I will continue to fake everyone out now and then. Shyla is our baby for now and the ratses, too. If we do add to our little family it will either be...
1- another cat (yay)
2- a goggie (small one)
3- a ferret (should be interesting)
4- a small, human child

Speaking of Shyla.
She was declawed two weeks ago and has since recovered to her old obnoxious self. As much fun as it was to watch her tiptoe around the apartment on painful front paws I enjoy her craziness. No more worries about scratched furniture and wife. I am greatly pleased at the non painful results in provoking an attack out of her. Shyla, that is, not Jessica. Ha.

River still has a lump. Debating whether or not to have the vet remove it. Money is a cruel mistress. Velvet still enjoys playing with Shyla each morning. One of these days Shyla is going to kill her. That will be a traumatic day indeed.

Jessica is now working at both Filbies' locations...and there was much rejoicing. This will help to eliminate the last of the dreaded Hopstial Bills of Death (HBoD) and possibley put us into a larger apartment.

Which we need for the baby.

Ha. See, you deserved that one.
No, we just need more room. Not too sure if the awesome shag carpet apartment is going to work out. The renter is being odd and not returning our phone calls. Well, that is his loss. He is missing out on the best rentees in the world.

Jessica is being pwnd by her newly discovered Twilight addiction. We should all pray for her to over come this silliness.

Me, well, I'm still the same old loveable person we all know and worship. Love, I meant love. Graveyard is my life, sleep is my friend and Firefly is my distraction.

Until next time...dishes beckon.

1 comment:

  1. "I remember the first year and how every month seemed as if it was a miracle."

    Seriously?! Wow, you are lucky. And I officially hate you. I remember my first year and how every month seemed as if it was a miracle...that I was still married! *shudder* You couldn't pay me to re-live that year.

    Consider yourself very lucky and blessed. And enjoy it for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete